Our robust integrated global trading capabilities, combined with local U.S. market expertise, enable the execution of Repurchase Agreements (REPO) transactions that meet the diverse financing needs for our client base.
- Transactions in high demand (specials) will be done predominantly on an overnight basis due to dynamically changing firm positions.
- General collateral transactions will typically be asset gathering, trade funding, and term in nature with an average maturity of 7 to 30 days and a maximum of 365 days.
- Agent lender borrows will be open/overnight.
- Transaction size will be up to $1B per transaction to ensure proper intraday liquidity to unwind trades.
- The book will be structured with an average maturity of 7 + days, with limited overnight transactions to reduce liquidity risk.